Now we are looking for the following high caliber and enthusiastic professional to join our team:
• Accounting Officer
• Senior Sales Executive
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants who are not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after twelve months.
To read our Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment, please click here.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to Accounting Section;
• Prepare and maintains accounting documents and records;
• Prepare bank deposits, disbursements, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable postings and statements;
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner;
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database;
• Prepare monthly, interim and annual reports to headquarter and year-end audit;
• Perform inventory and fixed assets physical count;
• Assist in handling treasury duties;
• Liaise with other department and provide necessary documents to internal and external auditors;
• Liaise with customers and vendors in resolving remittance and payment issue;
• Function in accordance with established internal controls, policies procedures and applicable laws;
• Constantly update accounting knowledge as well as other job-related knowledge;
• Handles ad-hoc projects as assigned
• University graduates major in Accounting / Finance
• Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting procedures
• Solid accounting knowledge with latest accounting standard
• Competency in MS Office
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Experience in SAP is an advantage
• Aptitude for numbers and attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
• Well organized, self-motivation, strong sense of responsibilities, and good team player
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounting Officer
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary to Human Resources & Operations Support Section by email to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within two months may consider